*Thank you to Jessica P. for submitting this recipe!
1. Add 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil to a pan with uncooked plant based beef. Cook beef.
2. Once cooked move aside. In a different pan add remaining 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil, with garlic, butternut squash, zucchini, and spinach. Cook until tender. About 10 minutes covered.
3. Transfer to a big bowl and add almond milk and seasoning. Use immersion blender until smooth. You can also use a blender.
4. Cook pasta in large pot. Once cooked drain water and add vegetables sauce to pasta, beef, and cheese.
5. Cook in low heat until cheese is melted, while mixing everything together. Then enjoy
Share your favorite Pepper People recipes below and they will be posted here!
*Must contain at least one Pepper People seasoning.