In a small bowl, mix the gelatin with a few tablespoons of cold water, let it sit for a few minutes so it can bloom.
While that is blooming, heat the broth up so it is hot to the touch but not boiling. Then stir in the gelatin mixture and mix until all dissolved. Next mix in the veggies and herbs.
Pour it into a lightly greased bowl or small pan, or a silicone mold. Let it sit in the fridge overnight to set. The gummies will be good in the fridge for up to a week or you can put them in the freezer as a frozen treat for up to 3 months.
*There are many herbs that have incredible health benefits to our canine babies!
1. Freshens bad breath thanks to microbial properties
2. Rich in antioxidants that protect against free-radical damage
3. Relieves swelling and pain from arthritis and other inflammatory conditions
4. Vitamin K content improves blood clotting and boosts liver health
5. Helps soothe upset stomach and digestive problems
6. Diuretic properties help prevent urinary tract infections
7. Immune system support via Vitamin C
8. Helps flush toxins from the body, supporting kidney health
9. Vitamin A content supports vision and eye health
10. Can slow the rate of growth for tumors and certain cancers
1. Prevents Cellular Damage
2. Cancer Fighting Benefits
3. Anti-inflammation Benefits
4. Calming Benefits
5. Age-related Benefits
1. Kills Bacteria
2. Boosts Antioxidants
3. Fights Yeast Infections
4. Improves Gut Health
5. Helps Fight Parasites
6. Helps Prevent Cancer
**As with any new food, if your dog has any issues with the herbs take them to be seen by your veterinarian. And do not overfeed your pet any herbs.
***Do not feed your pregnant dog herbs without consulting with your vet.
Share your favorite Pepper People recipes below and they will be posted here!
*Must contain at least one Pepper People seasoning.